Treatment for Sleep Disorders in Annapolis, MD
Annapolis Asthma, Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists
Over 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders. Sleep problems affect both sexes, all races and all age groups.
Left untreated, sleep disorders can pose serious threats to your health. Heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, stroke, diabetes, hypertension, acid reflux, attention deficit disorder and depression are conditions associated with sleep problems.
Common Symptoms of a Sleep Disorder
- Snoring/irregular breathing at night
- Daytime sleepiness/ exhaustion
- Poor job performance
- Mood disturbances/irritability
- Decreased ability to concentrate
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
Sleep Services and Resources from Annapolis Sleep Specialists
Here you will find resources for patients with sleep disorders including a sleep diary template and Epworth Sleepiness Scale sheet.